Sunday, 25 March 2018

RSSB - PATHSEEKERS School Recruitment 2018


RSSB - PATHSEEKERS School Recruitment 2018: Pathseekers School, Radha Soami Satsang Beas, Dera Baba Jaimal Singh, District Amritsar has released a Recruitment Notification for the Teaching and Non-teaching Staff. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Pathseekers official website before 02-04-2018.  Other description for the posts like Educational Qualification,  Age Limit, Process to Apply for the posts are given below.  


RSSB - PATHSEEKERS School Recruitment details
Name of posts
A. PRIMARY SECTION (Hobby Teacher - Potter)
B. Non-Teaching Post
      1. Personnel Officer (Honorary Post)
      2. Receptionist cum Office Assistant
      3. Assistant Librarian (Middle, Secondary & Sr. Secondary Sections)

Education Qualification:  The candidates passed Graduate / Diploma in Fine Arts with pottery as specialization with 50% Marks for post no. 1,  Graduation / Degree in HR or any related field for the post no. B -1,Graduate for post no. B-2 and Diploma in Library Science for post no. B-3. 

Age Limit: The age limit of candidates between 20 years to 45 years. 

Selection Process: The Eligible Candidates selected through Written Test and Lesson Demonstration / Technical Competency Test and then shortlisted candidates will appear for Personal Interview.

How to Apply: The interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the Pathseekers official website (Link given below) before 02-04-2018. Applications will not be accepted via email.

Apply Online through Following Link

Apply Online : Click Here
Job Notification: Click Here

Important Dates


19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a job urgently..plz notify me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superlative style of composing that each new blogger tries to have.
    Mason Soiza

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Need a Teacher job I am complete my B.ed 2017 regarding job send me message my email..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a better job in my life ....plz tell me confirmed for the job & tell me reply in mail id.....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 10 year experience in air conditioning field.Also have experience of marketing in textile.I need a job please msg me or email me.
    ashwani.rana22@gmail.com
    9914676896

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need a setting job becoz am a handicap person my qualification is B A in arts nad M A in history and one computer diploma. am handicap also 75 % one leg poliyo .so plz i reallly need for a job . 9988623286 my phone no. Radha soami ji

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need a job in teaching line

    ReplyDelete
  9. We need job in bank and teaching I have three daughters they also need job plz

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Need a job... CTET and Ptet both are clear.. subject sst Punjabi

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want to do job in path seeker school I m MCA M.Ed experience 9 years plz send me e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want ajob in the teaching field

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want to do pathseeker school.want to be sewadaar...plz rply me

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Want to teach in Pathseeker school of RSSB because I love teaching mathematics.MY qualifications are B.Com (HONS) MA ECONOMICS and one computer Diploma(PGDCA) (and have 2 years of experience of teaching maths to 8th and 9th class students) And I also want to teach Chess as I am Nationals Chess player and 2 times State Champion . Please contact me 9131357591

    ReplyDelete